Wednesday, September 14, 2011

my opi miss universe picks

i heart opi.  love their colors, love the texture, love the finish, love the wear time.  

picked up it's my year and crown me already! a couple of weeks ago from not-my-usual-ulta and finally got around to trying it's my year tonight.


this color has a rich grape jelly base with a lush gold flash/shimmer. wait, purple and gold... why does that sound familiar??

  


oh yeah, that's right.  :)  i'd like to dedicate this mani to the fighting tigers of louisiana state university. GEAUX TIGERS!!!

wait, did i just blog about nail polish and college football in the same post???  heck yeah i did!  :)

love you,
--L

2 comments:

  1. It's so pretty. And of course, Go Tigers. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete